Hiring a professional real estate photographer for your commercial listings can be game-changing. Putting out professional photographs with your real estate listing is one of the most fundamental ways to accelerate your real estate business.
High-quality real estate photos can help market your business, generate leads, and deliver an impressive client experience. If you are a real estate agent, the first thing you must do is hire a professional commercial real estate photography specialist.
Here is why:
1. Quality photography makes a great first impression: Almost 95% of the shoppers look at the listing's front interior photo. They usually spend around 20 seconds before moving on to other pictures and details of the listing. But the first impression in those 20 seconds is very crucial.
2. Grab attention with more views and shares: A study revealed that professionally shot listings received 61% more online views than others in the competition. Photos with exciting composition, right elements create interest for the potential buyer around the image, resulting in more time examining.
3. Impress and draw the eye of current and future clients and tenants: Taking care of the property and boosting it with photos is a great way to represent the real estate company and the tenants. Ensuring the listing is taken care of on-site and online is crucial to show current clients and tenants that the management company is responsible and cares about the property. Especially when the commercial property market is becoming so competitive. Buyers spend so much time online looking for listings, and they are drawn to more attractive photos. If your real estate lacks strong photographs of the property, you will lose buyers to other listings with more substantial images.
4. Takes the burden of photography off the real estate company's shoulders: Great photography not only requires time at the photoshoot, but it also requires time for editing and uploading. Time is a valuable commodity for you as an agent. Most real estate agents are preoccupied with the listing, open houses, and selling properties. Shooting and editing pictures will only be more time-consuming. Hiring a professional to do the job is the best alternative.
5. Photography is an investment that will pay off: Hiring a professional real estate photographer is worth the investment. Professional real estate photography is an investment rather than an expense. And that investment will pay off in the form of better commissions, less time on the market, and more listings going forward because of your commitment to quality representation of the seller's property.
6. Getting the right angles: By adding extra elements like video tours and aerial photography, potential buyers will be more drawn towards the listings. When done in good taste and angles, the photos showcase the best features of the home. Adding lighting and shooting at particular angles will ensure that every picture and look of the house look appealing.
Professional real estate photography is an essential must-have for any professional agent's marketing toolbox. With online marketing being such a big part of business and commercial real estate today and age, providing strong images is a must to gain new tenants and clientele.
While investing in professional photography for real estate, Styldod urges real estate professionals to consider taking our advice and making the investment. Professional photos will help showcase and sell your listing quickly and quicker, for more money than the market, and make you look terrific to attract more buyers and sellers to your business.
Rahul Agarwal is the Co-founder & Chief Business Officer at Styldod, where he has taught a computer to do interior design! Styldod provides the most hassle-free & inexpensive virtual staging solutions for real estate agents so they can sell their listings faster, and for higher prices. Rahul was also a co-founder of Mebelkart (which is acquired by Ask Me). He's your everyday IIT Kanpur nerd who pushes the boundaries with his innovative entrepreneurial stints and is also a sound startup investor & advisor. Rahul attributes his success as a professional to the discipline he has learned from his district hockey days, being a swimmer and a gym enthusiast.